Research shows preventative dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. We encourage such an approach and with this in mind we have designed our dental care plan to reward loyal patients, allowing us to plan your dental care effectively, to provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit and to reduce the need for further treatment.
Who is our Care Plan for?
Our Care Plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their preventative dental care is covered.
- all your preventative dental care is included
- payment by convenient monthly direct debit, allowing you to budget
- guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- appointment times to suit you including evenings and alternative Saturdays
- Special members prices for treatment
- Priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
- access to our 24hr worldwide dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
Supplementary Insurance Cover Provides cover for:
- up to £10,000 worth of treatment following dental injury
- temporary emergency treatment whilst away from home in the UK or abroad
- the call out fee charged by a dentist opening their surgery to treat you in an emergency
- hospital cash benefit if under the care of an oral/maxillofacial surgeon
- £1,000 cash benefit if diagnosed with oral cancer
- 24 hour access to our worldwide emergency helpline
How do you join our Care Plan?
All you have to do is book a consultation with our dentist Mark Retallack and if you join the care plan on that day we will book you an appointment with our Hygienist Mel which will be covered under the plan. A registration form and direct debit mandate will need to be completed.
If you have any questions about our Care Plan please contact our reception team on 01326 560730 who will be happy to provide further information and guidance.